Visa for New Zealand
In a fast developing country like New Zealand, there is a constant need for highly educated and skilled workers in all sectors of economy. To facilitate the growing need of skilled workers, the department of Immigration New Zealand has streamlined a skilled migrant visa category.
The Skilled Migrant Category offers skilled workers from all over the world an opportunity to New Zealand to work and gain Permanent Residence. To be eligible to apply under the Skilled Migrant visa category, an individual must meet the basic eligibility criteria. You must:
- be between the age bracket of 22 (should be 20) to 55 years.
- be fit and healthy.
- be of good character with no terrorist or criminal records
- have proficiency in both written and spoken English
- be registered with an appropriate professional body of your occupation.
An amalgamation of excellent working environment, comprehensive policy framework, high growth opportunities and diversified market place, New Zealand is among the most lucrative destinations for establishing a business or investing in an existing one. The Government of New Zealand has designed special business immigration visa categories that allow foreign entrepreneurs and investors to come to the nation and contribute significantly to the country’s economy.
There are mainly three types of visas that are offered by Immigration New Zealand under the business visa category. These are:
- Investor Visa
- Entrepreneur Work Visa
- Employees of Relocating Businesses
A strong education system coupled with a low cost of living is something New Zealand manages to strike a balance between effectively. It is the country that attracts thousands of international students every year. New Zealand has certain qualities embedded in its education system and destination strengths that are unique to the country, chief among which is the reputation for academic excellence that has been backed by the past records.
It isn't surprising that the country has emerged as one of the most sought-after education destinations for international students. The New Zealand study visa is easy to get if the students qualifies the educational requirement.
After you complete your study in Recognized Basic New Zealand Qualification, we would help you in getting one year Work Permit under Study to Work Scheme. After working for one year, you will be eligible to claim minimum qualifying points and easily qualify for Expression of Interest to file for New Zealand Permanent Residency which would be filed by WWICS.
To make an application for a Visitor’s Visa or Permit or a Limited Purpose Visa or Permit you will need to supply:
- A completed, signed Application for Visiting New Zealand (NZIS 1017) formal recent passport size photograph
- Evidence of your financial support while in New Zealand. This may be:
- NZ $1000 per each person for each month, or
- NZ $400 for each person for each month if your accommodation is already paid (you will need to show evidence, such as prepaid hotel vouchers) Evidence of funds can be in the form of traveller’s cheques, bank draft, letters of credit or a bank statement in your name. Cash or credit cards may be accepted as evidence of funds.
- If you do not have the required funds, you will need you do not have the required funds, you will need a guarantee of accommodation and maintenance from a New Zealand citizen/resident friend or relative who lives in New Zealand and is able to be your sponsor. Your sponsor should complete the Sponsorship Form for Visiting New Zealand (NZIS 1025).